Transcript Requests

Current Students

Current students should log into their Naviance account and enter the name of the college that they are applying to. Once the application is turned in, they should request a transcript be sent from Naviance.  

To complete this: Sign into Naviance, click on “Colleges”, then “Colleges I’m applying to”, then “Request a transcript.” If you need additional assistance, please contact your counselor.

If you need a recommendation from a teacher or counselor, please contact them directly through their D155 email address.

Graduate of Crystal Lake Central

Obtain a copy of your transcript via Parchment.


Contact Us

Enrollment & Records
Kathy McCowan
Laura Julitz
Tracy Wells
Phone: (815) 455-8510