The focus of our preschool program is the social, emotional, physical, and intellectual development of the total child. The primary reason for the development of this special class is for the high school student to learn as much as they possibly can from the young children.
The high school students will assist the children in developing the following:
- A positive self-concept.
- Reading readiness and language skills.
- Large and small motor skills.
- Socialization and skills through play.
- Formation of concepts about the world around us.
- The child has to be three years old by the start of this preschool program.
- The child has to be toilet trained.
- The child should be socially developed so that he/she willingly separates without anxiety.
- $100 for the semester
Days & Times
- Tuesday & Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 11:25 a.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday: 12:30 p.m. - 1:55 p.m.